Friday, November 26, 2010

i miss my blog

hurm...i guess it took a long time for me to write here. because im too lazy to report here.But, i guess this is the right place that can understand me better rather than talked to someone else.I believe every person have their own opinion n people should respect for that.So, for the previous month,what I did is that of course -> worked. My first job was at bank ****.I met a few frenz there.it was great.but during I worked there,i felt so tense b'coz we do have target.then, once the target cannot achieved,the management blame on us.Is that the place suitable for me?so dats y i quit the job. I cannot fit in the job. The thing is I'm not like easily gived-up person.But they did'nt give us more opportunities to learned.What i mean is that, i straight away have to do the job without any training. Once i observe, after 2-3 days i straight away do that job---negotiator.We did'nt have enough time to practice doing that job. So, for me its not fair at all.every weekends we have to worked,even we have OT,but for me,I cannot work there anymore.luckly, i got better offer.alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment