Friday, December 10, 2010

i need you now

since last week, i always think bout it. whats wrong with me?am i a loner?haha..definitely not. I met this one uncle last friday.we have a chat.He already retired. So, i take about 1 hour while we waited for KTM since its packed like sardines. So, its like a great moment.I never talked about personal things with others but once I met him, its like an opportunities to have chat with.I talked a lot, its like non-stop complained about my life. I felt very calm once I talked with him. I feel relieved and more appreciate about my life. I guess my decisions is right and I need to think about myself too. Maybe in future, i need to achieve whatever dream I had. so, GOD please stay with me and pray the best of me in life

AMIN. ALHAMDULILLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment